Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ten things currently making me happy

I haven't done one of these lists in a long time, so I figured now would be the perfect time to document ten things that are currently bringing joy to my life.

1. My mom's tomato and zucchini dinner dish. Beyond delicious.
2. Spending time and catching up with my girlfriends.
3. Making chocolate chip muffins in the afternoon.
4. Finally finding the perfect lace top after months of searching numerous stores. Success.
5. Spending the day with my little sister. Love the q-time with my girl.
6. The beach/weather. Florida weather is doing its thang, and it feels so good!
7. 'I Miss You' texts/calls from my loverboy. Verrrry soon we will be reunited.
8. My furball of a cat climbing on top of me while I'm working out/on my yoga mat. Although frustrating at the time, looking back it was the cutest thing ever.
9. My mother. Just, everything about her. She brings so much joy to my life.
10. Homemade milkshakes. Neopolitan ice cream with bananas and milk, blended. This will change your life. Delish.

{via}

2 comments:

  1. This list makes me so happy! :) So glad you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that was so cute about the cat such a lover to you, but not to the rest of the family, my cooking and special milkshakes, what about the smoothies your sister made they were good also. I almost forget what tom looks like havent seen him in over a month. Ilove you!jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews