Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Water For Elephants

Earlier today, I ventured out of the house and went to see the new film, Water For Elephants. Word to the wise, please go see this movie. It was sooo good! 

It doesn't hurt that I read the book last year and absolutely loved it, but really. I mean, what's not to love? Elephants, the circus and a love story all in one movie. Sounds like a win to me. But to be honest, after seeing Robert Pattinson play the lead role pretty much won me over. Kudos, Robert. Kudos to you. You are a gem. Marry me? Okay, that sounds a little desperate.

But seriously, marry me?
{via}

4 comments:

  1. Haha, were you a Robert fan via Twilight? I wasn't... will I fall in love with him in this movie? I already love Reese. I'm bummin' cause I haven't read the book yet. which is usually a rule of mine: book first, then movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Loved this movie. I cried a couple times (pretty much lost it during that one elephant scene...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), but wasn't Reese Witherspoon just breathtaking? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear a good review of the movie because I haven't seen it yet but I also loved the book.

    I have yet to see any of the Twilight movies so this will be my first Robert Pattinson experience! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. this movie is on my list to see, I cant wait! love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews