Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

Okay, so the title is a bit misleading. I honestly did nothing of significance on Friday or Saturday, so let's just call Sunday my weekend. I guess I should have titled this as "Sunday Funday," but it's getting late, and my creativity juices have stopped flowing.

Anyway, getting back to yesterday. Thomas and I were itching to get out of the house and catch a movie, so that's exactly what we did. After making a pit-stop at Einstein's {I ordered bacon, egg and cheddar cheese on a honey wheat bagel thin with an iced coffee and a cup of fruit- oh my goodness, it hit the spot. Why haven't I been introduced to these delicious sandwiches sooner in life? I'm never ordering a bagel and schmear again!}, we headed to the theatre.

We saw Bridesmaids, and let me tell you, I definitely didn't agree with all its raving reviews. The first half of the movie was, well, awkward. It was so slow that Thomas and I were considering taking a field trip to another movie. But low and behold, the second half of the movie kicked in, and we began to get some laughs in.

Thomas and I agree that our two favorite scenes were the plane scene and the car scene. Once {or if} you see the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about. We seriously couldn't stop laughing. In fact, we're still quoting lines from the movie...

After the movie, we were hungry {even after buttery popcorn and a box of Bunch-a-Crunch} so we drove around and somehow ended up at the Cheesecake Factory. I ordered the Shepard's Pie, while Thomas got the Smokin' House BBQ burger. We both agreed that my choice was the winning dish of the night. {That never happens. Usually it's the other way around, which makes sense because Thomas does know a good amount of what foods work well together because of his school.}

We ended the meal with a slice of Oreo cheesecake. Best decision of the night.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

{via}

1 comment:

  1. lunch,movie,dinner WOW! glad you had a great time. jk love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews