Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm in such a good mood

Right now I'm currently working from my cubicle at my internship, and I got the urge to blog! Soooo, here I am!

Let's see, today has been a good day so far. I woke up to a phone call regarding a job interview on Friday (wooop!), stopped and got an iced coffee and a free chocolate chip bagel from Einstein's (I got the hook up!) this morning on my way to the office and I've just been given a new story assignment (and it's something I'm actually interested in)!

I have to get back to work now, but I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!

P.S. I'm going home this weekend for my best friend's birthday. Par-tay!

{via}

2 comments:

  1. I love hearing that people are in a good mood! And this post started off great, "im in my cubicle" ...awesome! you journalism superstar! That's so cool! So glad you're happy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. your office cubicle! that is really something to brag about and even blogging while at work. AWESOME work on your other articles. love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews