Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Projects, projects, projects

Today is a day of never-ending projects at the 'ol internship office. Seriously, I'm drowning in projects from staff writers (and my own). Gah!

Although it's a little chaotic on this end of things, I'm finding comfort in staying busy. I actually work well (better) under pressure. I really like deadlines, I seem to work harder (and faster) when I'm on a time crunch. I'm not saying I like stress-induced assignments and situations, but I do like how they make me push and work harder than I normally would on a more lax assignment.

I still love what I'm doing, though! Love, love, love it!

{via}

1 comment:

  1. you are so right, you do work better on a crunch time schedule. I love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews