Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Too little, too late

First off, let me just say that I never win things. Ever. I've always been the sore loser sitting at the table during Bingo cursing the winner under my breath because I was thisclose to winning myself. I know, real classy. 
So when I entered a contest yesterday afternoon to win concert tickets to a band I used to really be into last year, I'd never expected to hear anything back, let alone win. Boy was I wrong.

After Thomas went to work tonight {at six}, I waited around a little bit until I could barely keep my eyes open. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay awake any longer, so I turned the lights off and hit the sheets. I guess during this time, I received an email stating I'd won tickets to the concert {which was hours away}.

Of course I had no idea I'd gotten that email. When I woke up, I checked my email and saw the email too little, too late. Oh, that's my luck.

{via}

1 comment:

  1. of course, to late but it is ok , you were meant to take that nap and relax, next time around you will get those tickets and enjoy the concert. love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews