Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Trying to get back in the swing of things

Happy Monday!
Remember this post? Well, since then I've tried to incorporate more healthy foods into my diet than what I normally eat. There have been so many more greens in each and every meal, and I'm lovin' it!  
Okay, I don't really eat green food for breakfast. 

Something about seeing salad food in the wee hours of the morning kinda grosses me out. I'm definitely a strictly "breakfast foods only" eater, and nothing's gonna change that! Eggs and pancakes all the way, baby!
Overall, I feel really good about eating better- both physically and mentally. Plus, consuming clean foods not only benefits me, but the planet as well, and I feel pretty darn good about that, too. Hello, diminishing carbon footprint!

Anyway, it's late and I have to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow for my internship {okay, more like 8 a.m., but still, that's kinda early-ish.}

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

P.S. Doesn't that salad look heavenly? It was- and consumed in less than five minutes. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. salads always look good to me also, alot of good things you can put in them, I remember the cucumber and strawberry salad you made me, AWESOME! the combination of the two mixed and sunflower seeds topping it off. we need to have that salad again when you come home to visit. love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews