Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekday date night

Yesterday Thomas and I ventured out on the town for a perfect, little date night. Since I was starving when I got home from the office, we headed out to Crispers the second I walked in. I ordered the Signature Summer salad which was topped with mandarin oranges, strawberries, apples, candied pecans, turkey and bleu cheese. It was soooo good! I also got half of a turkey sandwich, and it did not disappoint either. Crispers can do no wrong.

After dinner, we headed out to find some dessert because hello, dessert is not an option. I was craving fro yo, so I convinced Thomas to take us to Pinkberry. It didn't take much convincing, because the next thing I know we were indulging in the finest fro yo we've had yet. I got salted caramel with chocolate shavings, Oreo cookies, heath bar and brownie bits. Best fro yo combo ever. Thomas got coconut with pineapple, yogurt chips, Captain Crunch and toasted almond chips {with drizzled honey on top}. Mine was way better than his!
Once we finished dessert, it was time for a movie! Since we've seen most of the movies that are playing now, we decided to get tickets to see Super 8 because we just didn't want the date to end quite yet. The movie was not what I was expecting, and I don't mean that in a good way. I was either bored or confused throughout its entirety. Oh well, can't win 'em all.
It was so nice to get out of the house on a weekday. From now on, weekday date nights are a must.

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to crispers on east bay drive once a week, sandwich, cookies and that chocolate milk. I miss that place, better than subway. :( love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews