Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Where have I been?

This has been one whirlwind of a weekend, but I'm baaaaack!

Swap & Shop
On Friday night after I got home from my internship, I cleaned out my closet and headed to my very first clothing swap. It was held at a local indie coffee shop {which was so cute} in a part of town called College Park. Because it was pouring outside, I decided to head in early and get my swappin' on! I'd say I did pretty good- I left with a reusable bag filled to the brim with clothes, shoes, purses and even a new book!
Because I was at a coffee shop, I couldn't leave without ordering an iced coffee. I may have had a chocolate chip scone, too... The swap was such a great experience {and a great way to spend a rainy Friday night!} that I can hardly wait for the next one! Who knew trading clothes could be so fun?

Day of Relaxation
The only thing Thomas and I did on Saturday was venture out to Einstein's {we're totally addicted!} for some late breakfast. It rained all day, which left us with little to no options of what to do. So we planted ourselves inside and declared it a "lazy day."
The rain eventually led up after Thomas went to work, so I laced up my sneaks and went for a nice three-mile run. I really need to find a new route, my runs are getting to be too predictable, which isn't that fun after awhile. Not good!

Sunday Funday
Since Thomas has Sundays completely off, we usually dedicate them to "date days," and this Sunday was like no different. After grabbing a bagel and an iced coffee, we decided to hit up the mall because honestly, we couldn't think of anything else to do. The weather was still a little if-y, so we wanted something to do, yet still be indoors.

We stopped in Urban Outfitters {pretty much the only store we both love other than Target}, where I ended up finding a few gems. I also bought a pair of black flats, but you can probably guess what those look like.
{A leaf bracelet and long feather earrings}

After the mall, Thomas took a detour to Barnes & Noble {my favorite!}, where I picked up this book. I've been dying to read it for quite some time, so I'm pretty excited to dive in!

I ended the night with another three-miler....and maybe some ice cream. Have you tried these things? Crazy good, but extremely rich!
{via}

2 comments:

  1. Ah that book is on my list to read! Tell me how it is please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very successful day, i would say . jk love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews