Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can we get a little break?

Where I'm from, summer months are filled with sunny days and moist nights. To say this summer is any different would be a big fat lie. Although the weather has proved to be fairly consistent, I'll admit I'm not a fan of the nightly rain falls. In fact, I really despise them.

Because I work during the day {and treasure my mornings in bed until the very last minute}, there isn't much time left in the day, which leaves me with the early evenings to get a workout in. While I admire those who get up at the crack of dawn for a run with the rising sun, I just can't do it. Believe me, I've tried, but it's just not in the cards for me. Which is why I prefer to dedicate my time in the evenings to get a good cardio blast in.

However, with all this rain, I've had to either cut a few workouts short and/or completely skip a workout, which is just not my favorite thing to do. So, I'd like to formally ask Mother Nature for a little break. I mean, we can go a few nights without the sopping storms, right?

Grant me this little favor, at least for a few days.

{via} 

1 comment:

  1. i hear you, just a couple of nights with no rain so i can at least get to the store without being soaked. love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews