Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Down Time

 
 {The first photo is post-beach, if you can't tell!}
On a whim, I decided to head home for a couple of days for some much needed down time. 

I spent my time at home with my loving family, wonderful friends and my favorite furry babies {I really am I crazy cat lady....}. I also worked on my tan a bit with several trips to the beach and some refreshing time in the pool. Of course there was some shopping that may have taken place too...

I'd say that my impromptu trip home was one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I firmly believe that a little bit of love and comfort from family and friends can ease even the most stressful stresses. I really don't know what I'd do without them. I'm so grateful to have a group of supporters who bring so much love and happiness into my life on a daily basis.

Thank you, family. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. aww you almost made me cry, always know you can come home anytime no matter what the situation wcould be. love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews