Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Insomniac


Sleep gives me anxiety.

First off, let me start off by saying how much I love to sleep. I love napping, sleeping in and going to bed early {sometimes...}, but lately sleep and I have not been seeing eye to eye on some things.

For a couple of weeks now, I haven't been able to fall asleep at a decent hour {read: before midnight}. I understand that my body is used to being up late {I am a student you know}, but lying wide awake in bed at 4 o'clock in the morning just isn't ideal. Especially when I have to be up at 8 a.m. for my internship.

This leaves me dreading having to go to bed every night, because I know that I will be up longer than I'd like to be, trying to fall asleep. This then results in more stress, leaving me anxious and upset that I can't fall asleep in the first place. It's a vicious cycle. {One that I'd like to end...soon.}


Normally, I have no problem falling asleep. In fact, I'm usually the first one out {most of the time}, but I just don't know why this is happening to me all of a sudden.

So if there's anyone out there that can give me some tips on falling asleep {and getting to bed before the sun rises}, I'd love to hear it!

{via}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews