Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Keke's and IKEA

This morning I met up with two girlfriends {whom I will be living with in just a few weeks} for brunch and a trip to IKEA.


We met up at Keke's Breakfast Cafe {what can I say? I love it.}, and I ordered one banana chocolate chip pancake, egg whites and home fries. Seriously, it was fantastic, but way too much.  I think I may have only eaten a fourth of all the food. Totally delicious, though!

After brunch, we headed next door to IKEA for some much needed apartment shopping! To say we were excited is an understatement. We couldn't stop jotting down all sorts of affordable Swedish products. However, when it came down to actually buy said items, I just couldn't do it. It's alright, though, because I ended leaving with this gem.


I can't wait to decorate my room with this funky, little mirror! I'm in love!

{1, 2}

3 comments:

  1. No way, that's a mirror? That's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute mirror! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a good time. cant wait to help decorate with you. love jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews