Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

One of the perks of an office job

 Can I just say that love working in an office? Why? Free food, duh.

At least once a week since I've been working my internship, I've had the pleasure in chowing down on some free grub with my co-workers. No matter what's being served {pizza, pasta and salad have been repeat offenders- which I love!}, I'm there.

I think it's a known fact that free food just tastes better. Am I right? Or maybe I've just been very lucky in the free food department. Either way, I'm down with the free stuff. Consuming delicious, calorie-dense food for lunch {as opposed to my daily salad beast} just makes the workday go by so much faster. Why? I'll never know, but I'll take it!

{via}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews