Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Survey Time


I'm currently sitting in my cubicle crashing...hard. Thankfully I've found something to occupy my time!

1. What song I’m currently listening to: 
I'm actually not listening to music, but the last song I heard was "Lights" by Ellie Goulding.
 
2. My plans for this summer:  
Finish my internship, move back home for two weeks and hit the beach!
 
3. Biggest turn ons:  
Sense of humor, bright eyes, intelligence, nice smile, must be taller than me and arms.
 
4. How my last kiss went down: 
I gave Thomas a kiss on my way out the door this morning.
 
5. A description of someone I love:  
 TALL, funny, smart, selfless and loyal.
 
6. The last time I cried and why:  
This morning on my way to work. There was a dead animal in the road, and I think it may have been a cat. :(
 
7. Something I’m excited about: 
Going home! I love my momma!
 
8. What I want to do when I leave school:  
Work for a women's magazine.
 
9. My last text and who it was from: 
"I'm going in at five thirty." -Thomas
 
10. The last thing I ate: 
Black grapes. Yum!
 
11. A description on someone I miss:  
The greatest woman I know, my mom.
 
12. Something that is currently irritating me: 
The fact that I have to pee, but I haven't gone yet...

{via}

1 comment:

  1. i like that survey, and i miss you also sarah. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews