Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Swoon Worthy


Earlier today Thomas and I saw Crazy, Stupid, Love. If you didn't already know, Ryan Gosling stars in the film. If also didn't know, I'm in love with Ryan Gosling. Not only he is extremely attractive {read: GORGEOUS}, but he's an incredible actor. Every role I've seen him in, he's nailed- his role in Crazy, Stupid, Love didn't disappoint. In fact, it may have led me to have fallen more in love with him...

Marry me, Ryan Gosling? Thomas won't mind...

{1, 2, 3, 4}

3 comments:

  1. I must see this movie. It's on my "to watch" list right after Friends With Benefits! Oh and I love the first picture, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! He is SO swoon worthy! Hope your feeling better!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Blue Vanilla Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movies need to go one of these days. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews