Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where does the time go?

I know I've said this before, but goodness, where did the weekend go? It feels like just yesterday that I was driving home from work, ready for the weekend. Okay, so maybe it was two days ago, but still, time flew by!

Weekend Recap
Saturday morning Thomas and I got up relatively early and headed to a new-to-us breakfast café called Keke's Breakfast Café. Let me start off by saying that this place is paradise. No, seriously, it's divine. Almost half of the menu was sweet breakfast foods {my favorite}, such as waffles, french toast and PANCAKES! It's pretty obvious that I ordered the pancakes. Banana chocolate chip pancakes to be exact. I wish I would have taken a picture of how ginormous these babies were {just look below for a glimpse!}; they took up the whole plate! I also ordered egg whites and bacon, and maybe I stole some home fries from Thomas' plate, too....


Thomas had to work today {which NEVER happens on a Sunday, grrrrrrr!}, so we {again} work up at a decent hour and headed to the movie theater to see Horrible Bosses. Verdict? I really liked it! Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day were quite the comedic trio. Loved them. Is it weird that I really like Charlie Day's voice? It's so soft and pleasant {?}....I'm just going to stop there before it gets weird. Or maybe it already has...


Moving on. I spent the rest of my night doing this workout from Tone It Up!, and online window shopping. 


Isn't this adorable? I don't think I would ever buy it {it seems way too long}, but I am very drawn to it! I think I may be a crazy cat lady, help!

{1, 2, 3}

1 comment:

  1. the pancakes look good and the movie sounds like it would cause my ribs to hurt from all the laughung love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews