Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Awkward Sunburns


A few days ago, my family and I enjoyed a lovely day at the beach. We spent many, many hours basking in the hot, draining sun, and cooled off in the refreshing ocean water. During all of this fun in the sun, I sorta, kinda neglected to put on enough sunscreen. You don't need to tell me how horrible this is, believe me, I know, but yet I still forgot to put enough on.

Needless to say, hours later, I was burnt. On only half of my face. Awkward. Believe me when I say that I've learned my lesson. I will always wear more than enough sunscreen on my next trip to the beach. And no, I am not posting a picture of my sunburn...

{via}

1 comment:

  1. just walk sideways so no one knows.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews