Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back To School

Based on the title of this post, you can probably guess where I am...back on the 'ol college stomping grounds.

Yesterday morning {FOUR THIRTY IN THE MORNING}, my family and I got up, ate my favorite breakfast as of late {my mom's chocolate banana pancakes with an over-easy egg on the side}, packed up the last of my stuff in our cars and headed off to take me to school. Let me just say, I have a lot of stuff! I never realize how much I have until it's time to move {or pack}, but now that I know, I never want to move again. It's not realistic, but hey, maybe my roommates will want to live with me for forever, too...

The good news is that I'm all unpacked, organized and ready to tackle the town today! I've got a long list of to-dos, so I'm going to head out. But first, here are a few photos of my new room! I love it!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews