Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Banana Cream Pie

On my recent trips home, my mom has been greeting me with one of my favorite desserts: banana cream pie.

One of my reason why I love it so much is because it's made with my favorite fruit: the banana. Plus, I love the simplicity of the banana cream pie; it calls for only four ingredients, all under $5.

If I could eat banana cream pie every night without turning into a banana myself, you better believe I would. But until then, I'll happily indulge in weekly slices.

5 comments:

  1. this looks amazing :) Happy to have found your blog :) WIsh your follower button was showing up! I will try it up at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE BAnana pie!
    cute blog :)
    follow each other? <3

    Lots of love
    simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the awesome pie of the summer, now you know how to make it you can make it when you go back to school. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews