Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Downer Mood


I'm feelin' pretty blue today.

I don't know what it is that's got me down, but I'd really like it to go away. It might have to do with the fact that work wasn't all that great today. I felt as if my presence was insignificant, and my work, quite frankly, a little under-appreciated.

I have never felt this way about my position as an intern before, but I guess there's always a first for everything.

Right now all I would like to do is cuddle under the covers with a big 'ol bowl of cookie dough ice cream and eat my feelings. So I think that's what I'll be doing for the remainder of the day.

Sorry for the downer post. I promise I'll be back and happier than ever tomorrow.

{via}

3 comments:

  1. aw, hope you feel better tomorrow! It does suck to put in hours at a job only to feel under-appreciated.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry you're in a blue mood. i hope things get better for you! just remember to stay positive :)

    andrea g.

    www.andreabrionnephoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill come eat some ice cream with you to make you feel better. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews