Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello, New Internship

This past week has been one big ball of stress. School has only just begun, and it has already swallowed me whole.

I don't want to make my blog a place where I continuously complain, but sometimes that's just all I've got. BUT I'm going to make a conscious effort to actually discuss the interesting aspects of my life.

So, first up: My new internship starts this week! I'm very excited to be working on a project that genuinely interests me- an online woman's magazine. My job will be to conduct research (read: creating and conducting random surveys and polls), write two stories a week and attend weekly meetings with the staff.

I'm so excited to be diving into a project that focuses on exactly what I want to do in life! I can't wait for it to begin!

I guess my internship takes the cake with the interesting part of my life as of lately. That's all right, though. I know this semester will be filled with exciting adventures and stories, so keep an eye out!

Until then, it's back to reading for a few of my classes and missing these guys. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting this must be for you, your wish! we are missing you also but the computer and phone is only a hand reach away, WE LOVE YOU SARAH! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews