Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Short, But Sweet Visit

It was reeeally bright!

Yesterday I was one happy girl. Why? Because Thomas came to visit me at home! {I've been home for the past week getting ready for school in the upcoming week. I'm not that excited and a little unprepared, but it's all right. It'll pass.}

This visit was a special one because Thomas is such a busy guy that if I didn't live with him this summer, I probably wouldn't seen much of him. Not only is he a full-time college student {in culinary school!!!}, but he also works as a full time line cook {sometimes over 40 hours a week}. Needless to say that I was very happy to see that Thomas decided to drive two hours to come visit me one of his only free days.

I'm already counting down the days until I see him again, although I'm not really sure when that'll be just yet. But until then, I'll just have to rely on the photos I made him take with me this morning.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews