Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Surprise!


Because it's been almost a week since I've last said "hello," I figured now would be a great time. So, "hello!"

I received a nice little surprise Saturday at around 1 a.m. Thomas standing on my porch, greeting me with a surprise visit. Two weekends in a row with him? It's getting crazy over here.

No, but really, it was great. 

We went to my new favorite breakfast spot (and had to get it to go because the wait for a table was half way out the door), held hands and kissed in a Target aisle. It was magical. And then he had to leave.

Goodbyes are hard, but here's to hoping he's feeling antsy this weekend and just happens to drive two hours to come see me. I'm crossing my fingers.

{via}

1 comment:

  1. surprise is actually what i would say also! control your selves in those target isles. love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews