Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's Goin' On?

 {Fall is finally here!}

I really need to find time to dedicate to my blog. I think it might be getting a little lonely...

So what's going on with me? Same old, same old. Nothing too new going on here. Except a few new projects I've picked up! Yay, freelance! I'm pretty excited about that!

Thomas is also visiting me this weekend, but that's become the norm around here. He's staying the entire weekend, too! Excitement.

I also got a Tumblr (follow me!). In just two short days, I've found my addiction. I don't know why I didn't make one before, because wow, it's fun. Granted I'm just reblogging pictures I like, but still, I can't pull myself away from it. This probably isn't a good thing...

Class is about to start, so I better go. Have a great Thursday!

{via}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews