Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

When Boredom Strikes, Survey Time!


As you read this, I'm currently spending QT with my wonderful boyfriend. Last night I was up late waiting for him, and decided to kill some time and do a little Q&A. I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day!

Five Words to Describe Myself:
-Shy
-Sarcastic
-Hard-working
-Health-conscious
-Athletic

Four Favorite Foods
-Bananas
-Iced coffee
-Anything Italian
-Desserts of all kinds

Three Things I'm Most Proud of Accomplishing
-Getting into my first choice of universities
-My internships
-I know this isn't an accomplishment, but I wouldn't have done any of the above without the support of my friends and family. I feel accomplished in the fact that I have created such a fantastic support system.

Two Favorite Workouts
-High intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts
-Yogalates

One Thing to Expect From My Blog
- Recaps of time spent with family, friends and my boyfriend. This blog is also a diary of sorts, documenting my college years.

{via}

2 comments:

  1. how cute of a blog, a survey to get pass the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having great friends and a fantastic support system is definitely an accomplishment! One time, in a moment of super-sadness, I was complaining to my friend that I wasn't good at anything, and one of the things he said was, "You're great at making friends." Since I was sad (and a little moody), I gave him total sarcasm back like making wasn't a valid "talent". And he said, "I wish I could make friends as easily as you, it's much harder for me to loosen up and be myself in crowds." So be proud of your accomplishments, some people really admire that :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews