Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Winning


So remember how much I love with Einstein's iced coffee?

Well now I can love it for free! Yesterday, I received a phone call from a private number, which turned out to be a representative from Einstein Bros. Bagels telling me that I had won a $100 gift card. Cool, right! I was so shocked! Apparently I submitted a slogan in a motto contest, and mine was selected out of 6,000 applicants!

Now, let me just say that I never win anything. I don't think I've ever won a game of Bingo, and I'm pretty sure board games are not my forte. However, yesterday I was fully embracing my newly renowned status as a "winner." Not only did I win the gift card, but I won a bracelet giveaway from Jaime's blog.

Yesterday was a great day. Why can't every day be like yesterday?

2 comments:

  1. congrats your a winner 2 xs, enjoy the card. love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews