Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why, hello there


It's been quite a long time since I last visited this little blog of mine. It saddens me because I'm really quite fond of it. The thing is, I just haven't had the time to sit down for more than five minutes and think of something to blog about. My life is the same every week with school, interning and freelancing. I just didn't feel the need to write about the same things day in and day out. I was lacking spontaneity.

But now, as the semester is coming to a close, and my work is piling up, I feel that I'll be able to find time in the near future to dedicate to this little thing.

Before I go, I just wanted to recommend a movie. If you haven't seen "Like Crazy" yet, I highly advise you to see it- preferably as soon as you can. I cried, laughed and had a smile on my face throughout its entirety, so please, do yourself a favor and see it too.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

{via}

3 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally a blog, i know how crazy life can be i myself dont have time to do the things i need to do , not enough time in the day to do all of them so do what needs to be done and wait on the to do list as it will come into place sometime down the line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're back! It's been crazy for all of us lately, it seems.. but I love reading what you have to say, so I'm glad to see you returning! Hope all is well. I've also been wondering what that movie's like, and wanted to see it, so thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews