Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Three

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all spent the day with people you love and cherish. I unfortunately spent the day in class, but later on went to dinner and a movie with some friends. We ended up seeing "The Vow," which was very emotional but didn't end how I would have liked it to.

The film definitely made me miss my own Valentine, too. Oh, long distance relationships...

Day 3: A picture of the cast from my favorite show.
Without a doubt, my favorite show on TV right now is "Parks and Rec." This show will always make me laugh.

Plus, Amy Poehler is my hero. Can I be related to her? She's so precious. And hilarious. Even Tina Fey, my other hero, praises Amy for being so, perfect.

The show is flawless. Every character is perfect. The end.




Source

3 comments:

  1. I love this show! And can't wait to see the pictures you'll be taking with your new camera! I have the Canon t2i and I've been in love with it for quite some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent seen the movie or the show but i know i love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews