Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Photo Challenge

Even though I love updating my blog, I often find it difficult to come up with interesting topics to talk about. I could tell you all about school, or work, or even what I ate for breakfast, but I think that if I had a set topic, it would make things a lot easier (and fun for readers, too!).

So, I've decided I'm going to do the 30 Day Photo Challenge. This means I'll be posting every day, so keep checking up. Here's to the first day!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I'm in love with my cats. Actually, all cats. I really, really like cats. A lot.

2. I am addicted to iced coffee. I'd like to blame my parents for loving coffee so much, but it's really my bad. I'm the one who stops every day for my cup of joe. And I do mean EVERY DAY. (AH!)

3. I love reading. I never have enough free time to read as much as I would like (read: never), but when I do, I dive in for hours at a time.

4. I've become quite the girly girl over the last two years. I really love buying makeup, I LOVE shopping and I like looking nice and made up.

5. I'd love to get into photography. After receiving my birthday camera, I'm excited to sit down and teach myself how to take really nice pictures.

6. I'm super close with my mother. I can tell her almost everything that goes on in my life. She gets me.

7. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost three years now, and I'd say that he knows me better than anyone does. He gets that I'm weird and happily accepts it. Well, maybe he just goes along with it? Either way, I'll take it! Oh yeah, and I love him a whole lot, too.

8. My dream career is to be a women's magazine (or Women's Health) editor residing in either Cali or Manhattan. Big city dreams? Maybe, but I really, really want it, so I'm just going to keep working my tail off to get there!

9. I have a major sweet tooth. For example, as I'm typing this, I'm popping dark chocolate kisses in my mouth. I'd like to thank my mom for passing on the sweet tooth gene. Every night she has to have dessert, and I had to be just like her and do the same. I'm not complaining, though. Dessert is my favorite meal(s) of the day. Or is that breakfast? Either way, I love dessert.

10. Speaking of dessert, OK, so this has nothing to do with dessert, but I love working out. Actually, I love the endorphins after working out. I used to run cross country in high school and hated it, but now, I really love running. Plus, I feel so much better about myself after a workout, so that's why I continue to do it day after day.

1 comment:

  1. 30 day photo challenge sounds like a deal so every day i will see a new pic of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews